Great Pics!!!!! I love those moments you captured....makes me anxious to be with you all again!!!-Deb Daar
It was so fun! Thanks for all of your hard work, Julie!K, M ,M
Hmmmmm...........where is the picture of YOU in the funny glasses???K
It looks like I missed a great time! But don't worry, I did think of all of you when I clogged up the toilet in the condo! And I have a HUGE bruise on my boohiney from a rock! It was fun though!Love you, Jo
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great Pics!!!!! I love those moments you captured....makes me anxious to be with you all again!!!
-Deb Daar
It was so fun! Thanks for all of your hard work, Julie!
K, M ,M
Hmmmmm...........where is the picture of YOU in the funny glasses???
K
It looks like I missed a great time! But don't worry, I did think of all of you when I clogged up the toilet in the condo! And I have a HUGE bruise on my boohiney from a rock! It was fun though!
Love you,
Jo
Post a Comment