Saturday, November 22, 2008

All City Orchestra

Here is a clip from Luke's All-City Orchestra Concert. Kids from all over tried out, and the ones who made it had a day and a half together to learn four songs! This is a little fuzzy because I zoomed in from the very back of the auditorium. We really enjoyed the concert!

3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

WOW!!! I am so impressed! Luke's hands were moving so fast on the strings and it sounded so good! Julie- you and Lane have very talented kids!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

That was sooooooooooo awesome!!! Please tell Luke I am SO proud of him, and could he please give us a private concert at the lake this summer?!! That was very enjoyable, and I wish I could have heard the whole thing.
-Deb Daar

Greg and Lisa said...

This is so awesome. The violin is a difficult instrument to master. When did he start, last year?? It blows my mind!

WAY TO GO LUKE !!!!!

(uncle Greg picks up a Kazoo which is not so difficult to master)