Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Nienstadt's first post! (actually Jodi did it!)- but Cheri (me) typed the comments!

This was from the fall Festival at Ryan's parents' church -Nov.2008
These were with Deb in mind- to see my X-Mas house!




Ryan gave the girls some extra wood- they went out back and
Faith came up with this idea all on her own! The antlers were from
a downtown Carrollton Christmas event. Hannah wore them all
over that morning, and even to church the next day! She loves
wearing those things (or a zebra hat while ice skating!)



Merry Christmas! Aunt Cheri got the girls these fleece
blankets to open all together today at Jo's house. FYI-
after I get done typing, I am going to go hold Toby!!!!!




4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JKCDJ Families said...

Chew,
Well, I don't know where to begin- I love, love your house- it is so gorgeous for Christmas time!!!! THANK YOU for showing it to me! The pic of the girls on the "homemade" swing is priceless, and how sweet of you to buy cozy blankets for the girs to have:)
P.S. Where can I get some of those hats that Faith and Hannah have??
-Deb-Daar

JKCDJ Families said...

wow - cheri - what would you do without Jodi?

Love the pictures!

Kelly

JKCDJ Families said...

Cher, I just want to pick up the girls and squeeze them! I love you! Julie