

Thomas has quite the green thumb and has harvested a bunch of very yummy cucumbers, picking a bunch of them TWICE so far!!

Below are some cherry tomatoes I planted...delicious little guys:)

Just a cool pic I took of a potted plant on my back porch, I forgot the name of it.

Below: our first real garden!!! The grass is growing inside of it rapidly, but we are trying to keep up and are enjoying it!

We have really enjoyed our camper so far....and we have only camped in our own yard:) Once we take our Tae Kwon Do test next weekend, we are planning to go camping- in Arkansas, and hopefully with some church friends.
4 comments:
Deb, that is AWESOME! You are going to have some amazing experiences in that camper. Love, Julie
Great post. The cucumbers look so yummy, and the flower is beautiful. We are trying to post pics, but we are having trouble with blogger.
K
I love all these pictures! What a cozy camper...and the veggies....yummy! maybe you could make pickles? I love the pretty pink flower!
love,
Cheri
that is the biggest cucumber i have ever seen! love the camper- let's go soon!
jo
Post a Comment