Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Good Cook!

Mallory made her first ever from scratch three layer cake! She even changed up the recipe a bit and added some cinnamon. It was yummy!


Yesterday was Mason's 4 year baptism anniversary. Instead of picking the restaurant, he chose to have steak, potatoes, and salad at home. I feel the need to explain my plate since it looks so gross. That is a T-bone steak covered with a mushroom sauce. Remember - in a T-bone there is a lot of bone and fat - I did not eat as much as it looks like it did!


4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Looks scrumptious!

JKCDJ Families said...

Last e-mail was from Aunt Julie...who does not know how to make a three-layer cake!

JKCDJ Families said...

happy re-birth birthday mason and mal- you are becoming quite the cook!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Great baking, Mal!! I must say, I think your Mom's talents got passed on to you!!! I am really proud of your new accomplishment!
-Aunt Debbie