Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jake's Piano Competition

6 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

jake- you are awesome!
the crowells

JKCDJ Families said...

"That was great Jake" a direct quote from Faith- sitting here, listening to it with me. Jake, seriously,dude, that was AWESOME!!!! One thought I had was that it was good enough to play at a wedding, or some big event!!!

we love you and are proud of you! - the nienstadts

JKCDJ Families said...

Jake - WOW! You have made such great progress on the piano in such a little time! We are all so impressed and proud of you!!

T, K, M & M

Greg and Lisa said...

Jake, what is it called? I didn't understand what you said at the end. Oh, and great playing neph!!

love uncle Greg and aunt Lisa

Greg and Lisa said...

Hey Juju, would love to see more of his playing the piano. Love the classical pieces.

Love you LJLJ,

Greg and Lisa

JKCDJ Families said...

Jaker,
Anne Marie, Andrew, Thomas, Samson and I LOVED, LOVED your song!!! The next time you come to visit Aunt Debbie, please give us a private concert....I mean it!!!!
I love you,
-Aunt Debbie