yum! and i had grilled cheese for dinner- I was at the wrong house apparantly! did the ravioli taste like the real thing?jo
It is 8:16am and you know I don't eat "dinner" for breakfast...but I could definetly eat this meal right now!!!! It looks awesome!!!Cheri
That looks WONDERFUL! Ju
Jo - This Ravioli was the cheese kind from the refrigerator section. I made some last night with the meat kind from the freezer section and it did taste the same!
Yummmmmmmmmm!!! -Deb Daar
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yum! and i had grilled cheese for dinner- I was at the wrong house apparantly! did the ravioli taste like the real thing?
jo
It is 8:16am and you know I don't eat "dinner" for breakfast...but I could definetly eat this meal right now!!!! It looks awesome!!!
Cheri
That looks WONDERFUL! Ju
Jo - This Ravioli was the cheese kind from the refrigerator section. I made some last night with the meat kind from the freezer section and it did taste the same!
Yummmmmmmmmm!!!
-Deb Daar
Post a Comment