As we were driving home from errands and thinking about lunch, I was pondering how the hot sandwiches we were going to make are so very crumbly. The bread is like French bread that crumbles terribly with every bite. Well, we cleaned the house last night and I could not bear the thought of having to clean the floor again since I know that there would be a mess after eating lunch. Well, I decided we could eat outside. Fun, right? Mason and Mallory set up the card table, and then it started raining. They fixed that problem by moving it into the garage! This is not exactly what I had in mind. I wanted to scrap the whole idea, but everyone else was into it and thought it would make a family memory. Please note that my chair was right next to the trash cans. I was especially crabby as I was cleaning the crumbs off the garage floor so that we would not attract bugs into the house through the garage. I would have much preferred cleaning the kitchen floor than the garage floor. Those of you reading this who are not family can certainly pretend you do not know us!
3 comments:
Your motive was good :)! Ju
oh, I am so with you, Kelly...sorry the plan backfired...
Cheri
wow! i am right there with you, but it looks like the other 3 had fun!
jo
Post a Comment