Monday, February 2, 2009

Praise Band

Mason has been practicing with the Youth Group Praise Band. They played yesterday for the worship time during halftime of the Super Bowl. He does a GREAT job on the key board!!

3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

WOW! That is awesome. I so wish we could hear a concert in person! Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

Mason- You are AWESOME! Mark has started playing the guitar at church- we should form a family band! You on the keyboard, Mal with the tamborine, Tim on drums, Mark on guitar, Kelly on remote/hairbrush, Jake on piano, Luke on violin, Anne Marie on piano (right?) and the blonde girls and Andrew and Thomas can do some interpretive dancing! What do you think?
Jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Mason,
I wish we could have been there to see you...you did great! Is that your own keyboard? I'm so glad mom shared this with us!

love,
Cheri