Mason and Mallory had their first ever academic classes outside of our house. They are taking Spanish and Science at a "school for homeschoolers." Mason will take math out at a different location starting next week, and they both are taking a writing class from a lady at church. It sounds like they are taking a bunch outside of here, but we still have a big load that I am teaching. This is going to be a heavy academic year for them. Let's hope we all survive it!



I did have a few sad moments today while they were gone. The classes are from 9:00-1:15. I really missed them!! I know that God will certainly have to show me His plan for my days when M & M are gone. I LOVE my life now and will greatly miss my kids when they are off to college! I know that all of this sounds sappy, but it was my first taste of what's to come in the future.
2 comments:
i know- my friends are getting ready to send their little kids off to school this year and i can't even imagine it!
jo
I can't believe how old they look! I hope they have a great time! Julie
Post a Comment