Let me start by saying that I can't believe that Kelly's DELETE button is broken and she couldn't get rid of that hideous picture of me in the last blog! Seriously though, we had such a great time laughing, sharing and playing with everyone and I feel so blessed to be in this family! The only thing that would have made the trip better would have been the Andersons! Here are some of my favorite memories, besides of course my comment to Kelly- thanks for being a good sport with that Kel!
Family meals- Shelby was happy to pose for this one!
Here we were waiting for the Sea World want-to-be's in their too small black speedos. Really, that was hysterical, while at the same time a bit offensive!
This one is one of a series of "there's Jodi eating ice cream again" pictures. But really I loved the family blessing time and how we shared how we felt about each other.




No comments:
Post a Comment