Monday, September 22, 2008

Growing UP

Luke will play in his first official high school tennis tournament tomorrow, Permian vs. Midland Lee! Also, I was just told today that he can get his driver's permit at age 15...5 short months from now! Can you believe that!!! Jake's extra-curricular lineup this year includes piano, Burnet Elementary Gymnastics Team, and Taekwon-Do. Luke also continues to do Taekwon-do and play the violin in the Nimitz Junior High Orchestra. Can you say taxi service???? But we love every minute of it, especially just sitting and watching them practice/play/perform.

3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Jules,
Sure sounds like your boys will be having a lot of fun!! I only wish I lived closer so that we could share in the joy of watching them grow in their talents!! Send lots of pictures:)
-Deb Daar

JKCDJ Families said...

driving??? didn't i just change luke's diapers and try to aggravate him when he was 2?
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Can't believe that Luke will be driving!!!

Kelly