It is 11:30 and we were asleep until about 15 minutes ago. I woke up to the sound of water falling loudly to the ground. Tim was thrilled that I woke him up so that we could investigate. I know that you all will appreciate the pictures of him in his boxers! If you look closely you can see the water. We initially thought it was our sprinkler, but upon closer examination, we realized that it was our neighbors. Tim put on some shorts to go tell them, but it stopped before he left. Now.....I am WIDE AWAKE!!!!


6 comments:
I think night time outings are fun!! Did you end up having to medicate yourself back to sleep?
-Deb
I think night time outings are fun!! Did you end up having to medicate yourself back to sleep?
-Deb
sorry about the duplicate!
tylenol p.m???
jo
I had already taken a tylenol pm before I went to bed!
Did you sit there counting how many hours of sleep you could have had...that's what I do! Tim, love the boxers! Jules
Post a Comment