It was a great day to play outside!This is Jodi : Cheri threw a great party for Faith with crafts, silly string, soccer balls, a cookie cake, and pizza!
YIPEEE FAITH! Happy birthday to you x2 Happy b-day dear faith happy birthday to you! And many more on channel 4 and frankenstien on channel 9..... I LOVE YOU! -Anmer
Cheri and Faith, I am SO happy that you had such a great, fun day!!! What wonderful memories for a wonderful momma and a wonderful, precious 6 year old!!!! -Debbie
4 comments:
YIPEEE FAITH! Happy birthday to you x2 Happy b-day dear faith happy birthday to you! And many more on channel 4 and frankenstien on channel 9..... I LOVE YOU!
-Anmer
Cheri and Faith,
I am SO happy that you had such a great, fun day!!! What wonderful memories for a wonderful momma and a wonderful, precious 6 year old!!!!
-Debbie
Happy Birthday, Faith. Aunt Kelly loves you so very much!!
WOW...you have so many friends. Well, of course you do - you're so special! Love, Aunt Julie
Post a Comment