Thursday, January 22, 2009

Family Band

This is WAY CORNY, but it does give you a glimpse of what we really do when no one is looking. Tim and Mason are closet drummers, Mal is great with the tambourine, and I can really belt it out with a remote for a mic. You may find it hard to believe, but we were not just doing this for the blog. We have done this quite often.

5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

I just can't find the words.....
Jo

JKCDJ Families said...

I found a word... WOW!!!
Jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Little Jo is so funny :)

Anne Marie said...

(i'm considering laughing out loud a I write this) kel, you're right that was WAY CORNY! But Mace, Mal & Timmy you were very coordinated! Oh, and to kelly you are a very passionate singer!(Ha ha) I love you guys!

-Anmer

JKCDJ Families said...

Encore, encore!!! Ju