Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wonderful Gifts

I would like to thank you sisters for sharing all of your WONDERFUL news of my precious nieces and nephews!!!! Cheri and Jodi- it cheers my heart to see your beautiful children playing, smiling, and growing so, so much!!
As for the "Wonderful Gifts"- I am referring to the most recent posts - the amazing talents of Luke and Jake with their TaeKwon-Do matches and accomplishments, and Mason and Mallory with their magic fingers on the key board and piano. I vote for a concert at the lake this summer- to include the violin and piano, with singing debuts from the little blondes!!!
I put pics of the house we are in the process of buying, mostly for Mom, because she's really interested and I know she loves to get all our news on the blog (hi Mom!).
Love you all so, so much- Deb-Daar


View from the back yard. That's a working barn with horse stalls inside:)




2 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Dear Deb, Thank you for YOUR WONDERFUL GIFTS, as well! We love you!!! LJLJ Anderson

JKCDJ Families said...

We hope to come visit this summer!!

K