glad you are finally home!
that was from jo
Way to go, Luke!I can't believe the flight woes you had!K
Jules and Luke, What wonderful, wonderful memories, and cool uniform, Luke!!I love you both very much,-Deb Daar
love the all black outfits, and hat! wow, what an adventure you all had! I'm really proud of you, Luke....the girls like to watch your videos many times!love,Aunt Chew (the only aunt who has ridden in a car with you!)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
glad you are finally home!
that was from jo
Way to go, Luke!
I can't believe the flight woes you had!
K
Jules and Luke,
What wonderful, wonderful memories, and cool uniform, Luke!!
I love you both very much,
-Deb Daar
love the all black outfits, and hat! wow, what an adventure you all had! I'm really proud of you, Luke....the girls like to watch your videos many times!
love,
Aunt Chew (the only aunt who has ridden in a car with you!)
Post a Comment