Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tennessee- Our New Home

Sweet Sisters,

While I take a short brake from unpacking, I want to thank you for your prayers and encouraging phone calls, and request continued prayers as we continue to adjust to our new surroundings, and seek a home church and homeschool group. I miss you all, love you tremendously, and can't wait to see each of you in the coming months!!

Tennesse sure is beautiful!


Andrew's "trash" wheelbarrow, so he doesn't have to push the trash can down the driveway after it's been filled and is heavy, he can just take small loads down every few days:)


Anmer and Andrew stained and assembled our picnic table by themselves,
and did a GREAT job!!


A time out from moving boxes inside the house.


Thomas loves to water just about anything, don't you just love the cowboy boots?!!



I love the colors of my new kitchen- this one's for you, Cheri:)
Anmer had fun picking these wildflowers from our "prairie"!

"T" doing school outside, on the picnic table AM & A put together. We eat on the back porch
a lot:)


4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Thanks for the update! It is so fun to see your new home. Can't wait to come in person.
K

Anne Marie said...

Love the new backround, thanx to whoever!

JKCDJ Families said...

I LOVE IT! I can't wait to come in 3 weeks!!!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Deb, everything looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see your new home. I love and miss you and am so proud of you!