oh, man! I've been wanting to go to that library! Great catch of fish, boys!How's Jake's ear?love,Cheri
i would have loved to catch all those fish!jo
We keep saying that we need to go to the library. Did you eat any of the fish?K
I dreamed about catching those fish last night!Mal
Jake's ear is much better, thanks! We froze the fish and brought them home - plan to eat them along with his turkey on his birthday! Julie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh, man! I've been wanting to go to that library! Great catch of fish, boys!
How's Jake's ear?
love,
Cheri
i would have loved to catch all those fish!
jo
We keep saying that we need to go to the library. Did you eat any of the fish?
K
I dreamed about catching those fish last night!
Mal
Jake's ear is much better, thanks! We froze the fish and brought them home - plan to eat them along with his turkey on his birthday! Julie
Post a Comment