Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kelly/Mallory fun in San Antonio

Mal and I had a great trip to San Antonio. We left home at 6:45 on Monday morning and made it to Sea World as it opened at 10:00.



We saw a 4-D pirate movie - super fun.
You gotta love Shamu! (And his two siblings??)




UGGG!! Here I am going through the trash at Sea World looking for my mouthpiece!! I wrapped it in a napkin during lunch, and of course I ended up throwing it away. I did not remember until 20 minutes after I left. God certainly answered our prayers and helped us find it. Of course, it was at the very bottom of this very full trash bag. YUCK!!!


Here is Mal standing in the back of the full show since we were late because of our mouthpiece incident.



We swam a little in the hotel pool.

I gave Mallory a James Avery "Very Special Daughter" charm to help her remember our fun trip.

On Tuesday, we went to Fiesta Texas. We had a blast, but I did not take many pictures. We were there for 11 1/2 hours!
We got the LARGE waffle cone!


Here is a beautiful self-taken picture as we were waiting for the Laser/Fireworks show to start. This was a super neat show at Fiesta on the side of the canyon. I may try to post some video of it. (The way I look here explains why I did not take many other photos.)


We went back to Sea World this morning to do the water activities. We did the water park first. They have added a few more slides. We think that they are trying to compete with the water park at Fiesta, which is loads of fun. We also went to a few shows again to sit in the splash zone. Shamu got us with that 40 degree salt water.

Mal and I had a fantastic time on our trip. I am so blessed to have such a godly, caring, fun daughter!

5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

What an awesome memory! Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

what a fun mom you are! did you go on all the rides at fiesta tx?
jo

Wendi said...

That's so neat.. you will cherish trips like that. What is your mouthpiece for? Invisaline? And I thought Mallory got her braces off.. I'm confused :) Hope all is well.

JKCDJ Families said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun- what special, special memories!!
Certainly this was an investment for eternity!!
-deb daar

JKCDJ Families said...

that looks like you all had a great time...so sorry about the mouth piece, Kel!..
what a special trip-
love you,
Cheri