Monday, July 20, 2009

Log Country Cove - Day 1

We had a great first day here. It is so fun to be together! Dad, the Nienstadts, Reynolds, and Crowells are staying in this house. The picnic table is big enough for all 23 of us!

This is not the greatest since we are not looking at the camera. There is a better one, but I can't look through the 150 pictures from yesterday to find it.


Gramps and his 12 grandkids!




Toby is quite popular.







The house I mentioned above has its own volleyball court.



Mal and Cheri helped Jo make dinner. It was her night, and she made a great pasta dish with yummy Pasta House salad.



Jodi's camera has pictures of all 23 of us. I will try to get them on my computer today

1 comment:

JKCDJ Families said...

Thanks, Grandpa, for this trip...the cabin is wonderful and what a blessing to be with all of the family! Sad to see Ryan, Tim, and Mark leave early...
Cheri