


A guy that works with Corbin and does photography on the side offered to take family pictures for us. After taking some at home, we went to an elder's house from our church- he has beautiful property with a pond and bridge. We left an hour later than planned, so we were racing against the fading daylight- it got dark pretty fast, but I think we got some pictures that are keepers:)!




























5 comments:
WOW!!! These are great pictures! I know you are so thrilled to have them. All three look like they have grown so much since I saw them last.
K
wow!!!! Deb those are beautiful...perfect in time for Christmas cards!!! Love, julie
I LOVE THESE!!! Deb- you are having the MOST AWESOME hair day!!!! Everyone looks awesome!!!!!
Cheri
Debbie!! These are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful pictures dear friend!!! Oh how we miss you all! The kids look so grown up! Wow how fast they change. =( Well, I hope to get at least one of these in the mail around Christmas!! Love ya'll bunches!
these are the best pictures- i want to come there to do my family pictures in your little piece of heaven! your hair looks great- don't cut it! :)
jo
Post a Comment