Saturday, November 7, 2009

St. Louis trip

We are having a great time in St. Louis with Gramps, Jodi, Abby Kate, Shelby, and Toby.

Gramps gave Mason a 12 gauge shotgun. He is quite excited to get home and try it out!
The games are quite fun!




We don't get to play in the leaves much in our part of Texas, so it was a fun activity.
Jodi had a moment where she thought she could get a Christmas card picture. Toby was crying, but she thought it might be able to pass for laughing. Not quite.

Jo tried again. She is leaving here without a Christmas card picture.

1034 Terracewood Circle
Queeny Park

Lion's Choice!!! I have had 4 sandwiches so far. I expect to have 2 more tomorrow.




We caught two HUGE catfish!!


I fixed up a stick to fish with - look at the size of the fish Tim caught with it!

Texas Hold'em

5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

So glad you are having fun! Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

i have to say, kelly looks good in these pics
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Jodi is just saying that since I bathed her kids both nights!

JKCDJ Families said...

I think you both had a day of good hair!!! I like your shirt, Mal!
I can't believe Mason is as tall (or taller?) than dad!
looks like you all had fun...
they cut down the trees in front of our house!!!
I can so remember sitting in the tube/tunnel things at Queeny Park!!
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

did I use enough exclamation points???!!!!!
Cheri