Sunday, November 1, 2009

B-day, Schmidlaps, and ummmm... I was right....

Toby eating his birthday breakfast. We went to the Schmidlaps all day yesterday and the girls held the dogs the entire time!

They thought they were in heaven- they watched 2 movies in the movie room with popcorn and 2 little dogs to snuggle- what could be better than that?Of course the rabbit was entertaining too. Toby wasn't so sure about all the animals. He wasn't a huge fan- especially of the licking dog.Ok, now I am a VERY humble person and so I don't feel the need to prove others wrong, HOWEVER, I have a sister who will remain nameless that thinks that I believe some silly things. For example, that chewing gum makes me have to go potty. My newest thing I told her was that when I take a shower and rinse my face, water gets in my eyes and goes into my nose from my eyes. To put it kindly, so scoffed at me! So, since I was at an eye doctor's house, I thought I'd ask. I will just say Nasolacrimal Duct and leave it at that....By the way, the Schmidlaps don't buy the gum and potty theory! :)

6 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

I would have believed the eye thing, Jo....(still no on board with the gum/potty thing!). That's a precious pic of Shelby by the brick wall!

JKCDJ Families said...

from Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

I can't believe that Julie did not think that you were right about this. I, Kelly, of course knew all along that the Nasolacrimal Duct leads from the eye to the nasal cavity. I'm a little disappointed in you, Julie - two time valedictorian and all.

K

JKCDJ Families said...

Whoa...she's not talking about me with the eye thing...! Julie P.S. What a fun day!!!

JKCDJ Families said...

Ooops - so sorry - I must have meant Debbie! This concussion thing has me quite confused!

K

JKCDJ Families said...

so concussion=denial?
jo