Saturday, February 20, 2010

Funny boy!

This was the house




While this was downloading, we were in the girls room singing tonight (this video was from a couple of days ago). Toby put on a dress up hat and was totally raising his hands- we got so tickled! Also, he walked from the girls' room all the way to our computer in our room today!

6 comments:

Mallory said...

So sweet! I really miss you all being here!

K

JKCDJ Families said...

That was the CUTEST thing!!! Aunt Julie

Mallory said...

He is sooo cute!! I miss you guys too!!

Mal

JKCDJ Families said...

" how halarious!" - love Faith
I love it!! I just look at that video and think what great family time!
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

oh yeah, and what a long way to walk for that sweet boy!!!
c

JKCDJ Families said...

So precious, thank you for posting that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-deb daar