Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Today's happenings........

Mal and AK playing Trouble.
Mason accompanied Shelbs on the keyboard.
We made yummy pink lemonade heart shaped ice.

Mal taught school to AK and Kelly taught Shelbs.
Cheri - Jo tried to fill in for you with the Tupperware drawer. (She threw most of it away without even asking!) How do you like her hair? She got it cut while we did school and then we colored it. She came with multi colored hair (Shelby called it half orange!), but she is leaving with just one color.

We made Valentine soap!



3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Looks like lots and lots of fun!!
Jo- I like your hair!:)
-Deb Daar

JKCDJ Families said...

Yes, me, too- I like your hair, Jo!!!
now about the tupperware....
Faith says " how did you do that soap? and, that is so neat!"

It looks like you've had a full day! I bet Mal and Kel were good teachers, huh? (but mom is cool too, right girls?)
love,
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

Love the soap!!! Aunt Julie