Thursday, May 27, 2010

Haircuts and Trophies!

This is so cute- he lays on his tummy to play cars, look at books, color, watch tv,

and play DS!
Abby Kate had her last game tonight and got her 1st trophy ever!
Shelby got her very first trophy too! She received it at her team party her last Saturday night.

I thought this was sweet!
Here are 2 of her coaches and some boys from her team. We had 42 people over that night- it was really fun!

Toby before his first haircut...and after! He was so cute and did such a great job sitting still!



4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

So sweet! He looks like such a big boy with his hair cut.

Congrats AK and Shelbs!

K

JKCDJ Families said...

sweet Toby!!! I love it!!! Please tell A.K and Shelbs how very proud all of us are for their COOL trophies!
love,
Aunt Chew

JKCDJ Families said...

Great job on your sports this spring, AK and Shelbs!!!!!!!! I think I need to see that handsome haircut up close and personal!!!
-Deb

JKCDJ Families said...

What a big boy. And what BIG trophies! Congrats to the blondies. I love you! Julie