
Dads giving out character awards.....

In front of "Table of Accomplishments"

Last night we had our homeschool end of the year banquet -"Time to Shine" I have been involved with the H.E.A.R.T (Home Enrichment and Righteousness Training) group. Each child was presented with a character award. The dads came up to give them...Faith's was "Diligence"

I don't have one for Hannah, although she got a certificate for "Neatness". Ryan came up, called on Hannah, and she shook her head "No" and was shy..so Ryan just talked about her from the podium. (I was helping announce the program, so I didn't sit by them during the program)

This is blury..but it was fun to see Ryan, standing up there with 12 other dads! It was really neat to hear the dads talk about their children growing in character during the year.

Here is the table we sat at...inside the gold pots (one for each family, were candy, coupons from restaurants..)

Not the best pic of all of us! We had it at First Baptist Church of Carrollton, where alot of the homeschool group goes to church.

They had a "Table of Accomplishments" where you just chose what to put on it...(we did 4 papers and the pillow behind)
4 comments:
What an AWESOME event!!! Julie
jealous.....
jo
That is the neatest banquet. I must say it really makes me miss my kids being that age and doing things like that with other homeschool families. I agree-how nice to see Ryno up there talking about his girls!
K
Cheri, I am SO PROUD of you, Ryan and your beautiful girls!!!!! What proud moments for you and Ryan, this was just a wonderful and sweet evening for all families involved!!!
I am just so proud and happy for your special evening!!
-your BFF
Post a Comment