Mallory wanted me to use the picture with my shoes off so that everyone could see that she is taller than me!
We went to the Tim Hawkins concert at church last night. Sisters, you will be interested to know that he lives in Lake St. Louis. He grew up in St. Louis and went to St. Charles High School at the time I was in high school - he is 42. He said that he played ball in Ballwin. I asked him if he had to make that face in the picture. He said, "No, but I am going to." He was really funny and had some new material in his show. We particularly enjoyed a new homeschool song he wrote.
4 comments:
Great pics!!!! I guess that is a true comedian for you...making the face in the pic! Wish I could have been there!
You 3 look good in the Mother's Day pic, too!
Cheri
Love the Mother's Day pic. We've watched Hawkins' latest DVD over and over - so happy he came your way! Julie
what a fun thing to get to see live!
jo
How fun, and such a beautiful picture- I forgot to take a pic with my kids.....ugh!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment