Sweet Thomas had a wonderful 6th birthday, thanks to our wonderful Father in heaven for His blessing of our creative, imaginative"energetic" boy:) Thanks to all of my precious sisters for your phone calls and gifts. We kept it simple, spending the day together (Corb took the day off:)
and just invited neighborhood kids to share the birthday brownie- outside of course:)
I have NO IDEA what happened to my camera, but when I downloaded the pictures, it seems they were taken on the lowest quality and they stayed tiny, as in 1 inch by 1 inch! I can't seem to enlarge them without ruining the quality!! I'm going to try to include.....we'll see! Pics are: Indiana Jones on a horse (action figure) on the brownie, Indiana Jones birthday banner, birthday doughnut- sorry about the microscopic size- bummer!!!!
I love you all very, very much~ Deb
1 comment:
It looks like it was so much fun!! I hope T had a good birthday. Can't wait to see you all in Florida!
Kelly
Post a Comment