Luke won this round. One of the photos will show
the judge holding his hand to the right to signify
Luke as the winner.
HI LUKE, I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU. I WISH COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO SEE YOU. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MEDAL FOR PATTERNS ! ALSO FOR BEING AN ALTERNATE. YOU AND MOM HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW, LOVE,YOUR LAINIE.
p.s. Luke; I am so greatful everything checked out okay at the hospital. PRAISE GOD ! LOVE LAINIE
HI JAKE, ITS YOUR LAINIE SAYING CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR THIRD PLACE TROPHY AT BIBLE BOWL. I AM SOVERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!!! LOVE,LAINIE
you were way better than that other guy!jo
Congratulations on the medal, Luke! We hope you get to go to Argentina!Mason and Mallory
Luke, I am SOO proud of you, maybe you can teach me some of those moves?!!! That is an awesome sport, and you are so good at it:)-Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HI LUKE, I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU. I WISH COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO SEE YOU. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MEDAL FOR PATTERNS ! ALSO FOR BEING AN ALTERNATE. YOU AND MOM HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW, LOVE,
YOUR LAINIE.
p.s. Luke; I am so greatful everything checked out okay at the hospital. PRAISE GOD ! LOVE LAINIE
HI JAKE, ITS YOUR LAINIE SAYING CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR THIRD PLACE TROPHY AT BIBLE BOWL. I AM SO
VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!!! LOVE,LAINIE
you were way better than that other guy!
jo
Congratulations on the medal, Luke! We hope you get to go to Argentina!
Mason and Mallory
Luke,
I am SOO proud of you, maybe you can teach me some of those moves?!!! That is an awesome sport, and you are so good at it:)
-Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment