What a great lookin' bird Jake. BTW, I noticed Lane in camo & Jake in camo but no Luke. Jake must have been so dominant and gifted with such superior skills that his brother didn't even bother getting camo'ed up.
That is one beautiful turkey, Jake!!! Where is Lane in the great waterfalls picture? I'm with Kel, Jules, you look good! Faith says," do you have swimming shoes on, Luke and Jake?"
5 comments:
Sweetness! How awesome!
amazing! i'm VERY impressed jake!
jo
Wow - how fun. Way to go, Jake, on the turkey. Julie - did you get your hair cut? It looks great.
K
What a great lookin' bird Jake. BTW, I noticed Lane in camo & Jake in camo but no Luke. Jake must have been so dominant and gifted with such superior skills that his brother didn't even bother getting camo'ed up.
Peace out,
Uncle M to the A to the C
That is one beautiful turkey, Jake!!! Where is Lane in the great waterfalls picture?
I'm with Kel, Jules, you look good!
Faith says," do you have swimming shoes on, Luke and Jake?"
love ya!
Cheri & Faith
Post a Comment