Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Banquet


Cher and I were both pulled from the audience to participate in the entertainment at the conference banquet. We were all baffled - and laughed until we cried. This "master of mind magician" did these unexplainable "tricks." Mine involved him thumbing through a book very quickly with the book facing me - and me picking a word from the top of a page as he flipped through. He guessed the exact word. Cher's involved cards - you'll have to ask her about it. She ended up standing on the stage!

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

once again, i miss out on all the excitment!!
jo

Anne Marie said...

That's cool! So Cheri....about those tricks....

JKCDJ Families said...

I can't figure out how he did it, either...I had cards in my hand that he guessed...it was a fun night...I had a grin or laughed the whole evening! -except when I was shoving food into my mouth...when I'm out without the girls, I eat like a horse!!!!

LOVE, "cher-bear" (that was Faith's request)

JKCDJ Families said...

Sounds like so much fun!!!
Thanks for sharing:)
-Deb Daar