Lane did a wedding this weekend out at Golf Course Road - one of our former youth group kids. I was so proud of Lane! Two of our other kids were groomsmen, so it was a neat reunion time for us.
What a special time to witness young kids that you have watched grow up, and then get married (that was bad grammar:) And, what a good looking couple you and Lane are!! -Deb Daar
6 comments:
You both look so nice!
K
What a special time to witness young kids that you have watched grow up, and then get married (that was bad grammar:)
And, what a good looking couple you and Lane are!!
-Deb Daar
Proud of you lane!
That was from jo
I really like that picture of you two, and that must have been a special time. I can't wait to see you in less than x2 weeks!!!!
what a beautiful picture!!! I'd love a copy!
Cheri
Post a Comment