We went camping this weekend with Mark's family and had a great time!


These are some goofy flashlight glasses that Mark's Grandfather had!

It was unbelievable how close these squirrels got! The almost ate out of our hands, but we were too scared of being bit!
Toby's first try of a sucker!
6 comments:
That first picture of Tobs is amazingly cute!
The squirrels - can you say "rabies"???? I am glad the girls had sticks instead of food - those were some brave animals!
K
okay, I almost CRIED at that top picture!!! Toby looks so big!!!! that's an awesome pic of you two...LOVE the lollipop experience...
Cheri
I ♥ the pic of you & Tobs. Also, the squirrels-I agree with K, but I love how Shelby named the sqirrel "Daisy"! And I wish I could have seen Toby eat his first Sucker! :-0
That Toaster is one cute little guy - but I hardly recognized him. What is he like 3 years old now?
Big T
As you can all see, Tim is still trying to make a go of the "Toaster" thing. I sincerely apologize - I am trying to help him see that it will not stick........
I can't believe how close the squirrels came!! Aunt Ju
Post a Comment