
This was an absolutely GORGEOUS summer evening, and we so enjoyed playing a game together after dinner and enjoying God's glorious creation!

I just happened to look outside my back door, only to see my beloved mowing a heart in the back acreage for me.......my sweetie pie!!!!!


Okay, this begs some explanation: I am always....well...sort of dramatic when I finally lie down, it's quite a production- I have to tilt my pillows just right, with my heating pad (aka my "woobie")under my back, and then usually I end by saying something like, "Ohhh, I just love to go to bed!!!!" So, Corbin thought it funny to document my "final resting place"- I really do fall asleep like this, sometimes watching something on the DVD player on my legs. Really, though, I never finish the show I start watching, and I think that my night time ritual is a little bit of heaven:)
7 comments:
First of all, my husband would mow a heart in my backyard if he didn't have a job too and had all the time in the world! :) Actually he did pressure wash "I love Jodi" on the fence a few years ago.
And, I'm sorry to have to be the one to say this, but you look dead when you go to sleep! I shouldn't talk bad about rituals at bedtime though, I've slept with a body pillow for about 20 years!
jo
I like where you put the pcnic table.
Mal
I am sure that mine would be doing something hopelessly romantic if he were not sweating bullets at scout camp with his son.
AM - did you get your hair cut?
Yes, Anmer did get a hair cut- and she also sleeps with a body pillow:)
-Deb
Sweet Corbin! I can still vividly remember you in our duplex (remember, Kelly had the same one, I think?) Falling asleep with your school book on your lap...in the same postition...Don't worry, Deb- I'll make sure you are in that same position when the time comes!
love ya!
Cheri
Deb, I LOVE the photo of you resting...so peaceful! My favorite place to nap is on Jake's bed with a big fan blowing!!! Can't wait to see you. Julie
Debbie, I am laughing so hard! You are the greatest and I love your "night" rituals. No "taps music" out in the country though, right? Hee. Hee. *Hugs!*
Post a Comment