Friday, July 17, 2009

What a deal!


We thought all the sisters would want to know that dad got a great deal on some undies. He found a pack of buy 7 and get an 8th for free. The pack was $5.00! Before you reach for your calculators, that makes them 63 cents per pair. Don't worry, he informed the lady at the checkout that at this price they are disposable. If any of you sisters out there would like to call and congratulate him on this purchase, I am sure he would appreciate it. (That way maybe I can stop hearing about it! :) )
Note the fancy new hair cut and the brace on his arm. The haircut was on purpose, and the brace is his alternative to carpal tunnel surgery.

3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

congrats on the underoos!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

He should bring one package to each of our houses! Ju

JKCDJ Families said...

I don't think I could throw it away at such a good price!
Cheri