
I decided to make a little surprise "picnic" in the barn for Corbin on Dec 31st, our 15th wedding anniversary. I had soft music playing, more candles on a table (far from the hay:), and Anne Marie was on duty with the boys inside the house. It was a little chilly, but we enjoyed the quiet and some cuddle and talk time:)



Fuller and Baylor shared our left over wafer sticks (with chocolate inside, yummy:) Anmer just told me horses shouldn't have chocolate- well....most of it fell out of their mouths anyway!

Yikes, check out that tongue!!!

The other day, I was cleaning the floors, and Anne Marie was so good to hang out with Thomas, she got out her horses and they enjoyed some play time together.


This is how Thomas warms himself by the fire, with his shirt hiked up so his back gets heated!

We were so excited to get new slippers for Christmas and love keeping our toes cozy and warm!! (Thanks Daddy-oops, I mean "Santa":)

Anmer was thrilled with her riding gloves, Thomas loved his toy and "Heelies", and Andrew has already braved the cold winds to try out his "grappling hook" on our tree in the back yard.

Christmas Eve dinner.
5 comments:
Great post! Glad you told me on the phone that the drink was sparkling grape juice - I might have been worried! :)
K
I love the pics, Deb!! What a sweet idea for you and Corbin....
I just love the horse pictures, and tell Thomas to watch his sweet back...
Also, what CUTE Christmas decorations on your fireplace..the fireplace guard, wooden sled, and box layered snoman...way cute!
love,
Cheri
Deb, what a special little anniversary moment!!! I love seeing photos of your home! Julie
what special memories! i am still shocked that you (the sister who would not let my macy touch her years ago) now has horses and feeds them by hand!!! i got new slippers too- there is nothing better! Anmer- thank you for being a good example to the girls by helping your mom by watching your brother- that is sooo helpful to us moms! i miss you all!
jo
Ah, Happy 15th Anniversary Debbie and Corbin!!! Debbie, you are the sweetest and may I say, very romantic, wife! What a special time! And, the Christmas pictures are wonderful too. I let the girls look at them and they miss you as much as I do! Happy 2010!!!
Post a Comment