Yesterday we went to the Ft. Worth Stock Show and Rodeo. We had a blast and the girls got to pet and learn about lots of animals.

This goat hollered out when he was being tagged and it sounded just like a child screaming.

Sweet Hannah watching the goats.

Ouch is all I have to say about the picture below! But the piglets were so cute!

Haircut time?

Elsie the Borden Cow

Shelby was totally in Heaven all day!

John Deere boy

This lady was so great! Her horse was back in a stall for show horses and she took all the kids back there and let them pet, sit on, and learn all about "Johnny"
5 comments:
Jake would have been in heaven, too. What a great day! Julie
We had a blast!!! Thanks, Jo, for posting...it was a fun day with the animals...
Faith-" Elsie was the biggest cow!"
Hannah - " Me and Shelby had fun together in the picture together and I liked petting the baby cow with Faith."
love,
Cheri
oh yeah, I forgot to say that I got to hold Toby alot and whispered my name in his ear alot, too...he reached for me part way through the day, right Jo?
Cheri
These are the best pictures! I must say that the one of Toby with the tractor is so cute!
Such sweet girls loving on the animals.
K
oh yes- toby totally wanted cheri! her arm must be sore b/c she carried his heavy hiney around most of the time!
jo
Post a Comment