Friday, January 29, 2010

The day we have all been waiting for......

Toby officially took his first steps earlier today! I tried to get it later on video and he didn't do as great as before (his legs must have been SOOO tired from having to actually be used!) We are all very excited that he won't need "some help" (like from an Occupational Therapist) as the pediatrician mentioned!
Please girls- don't go to your mirror and compare yourself to your beautiful sister in this post- no one can compete with my looks today! Still in my pj's with yesterday's hair!
Toby's 1st sucker! Of course he bit off the end of the stick before the sucker was gone, but Daddy-O was there to retrieve it!

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

I was going to call and ask after I saw the pictures of him standing at the rodeo. Way to go, Toby1!! Can't wait to see it in person. Aunt Julie

Anne Marie said...

WOW!!!!!! Way to go Tobs!!! I can't wait to see him! He's growing soooooo fast!! LOVE YOU ALL!

Anmer :)

JKCDJ Families said...

Yeah, Tobs!! We can't wait to see you walk here in a few weeks!

K

JKCDJ Families said...

Jodi, The photos and video is just
wonderful! Love, Lainie