
Lainie came and surprised us!!!! Here she is, playing Hullabalo with the kids at the party!

Faith called each girl up to sit on the fireplace with her when she opened her presents- there were 11 girls total, including Faith.

Here we are, making paper flowers..then they put marbles in an acrylic box as their vase. I had many good helpers (Ryan, Mom, Jodi, and Linda)

Ryan decorated this (Linda made it b/c I was sick)- Ryan had it beautiful, nice on the edges, then I suggested to just keep it in the oven (cooled) so it wouldn't get messed up covering it up, then I proceeded to turn the oven on today to preheat it for lunch-ugh!! Luckily, the cookie didn't burn, but the icing didn't look the same!

Faith, talking to Kelly, as she opened her present!

Faith holding the bear from Julie, and as I am posting these pictures, Lainie is reading the book that went along with it!! Thanks to all of you for Faith's gifts. We love you all!!!
3 comments:
What a super fun party! I really wish we could have been there.
Happy Birthday, Faith! We love you!
T, K, M, and M
It was a great party! Cheri plans the most fun crafts! Happy birthday Faith!
jo
What an awesome birthday party! Wish we could have been there. Love, Aunt Julie
Post a Comment