
Okay, coolest story! First, look at the picutures below...see the butterfly? We came home from church and Faith saw it on the floor, by the kitchen door...we were amazed at its beauty! and amazed at how it came in the house! We took pictures, and I had them put it outside, then Faith said something about a cocoon, and I went to look at our lemon tree I have been keeping inside the house b/c it's been cold outside...and found its cocoon on the tree!!! I was so excited that a butterfly was born today in my house on my lemon tree!!!! I assume it was this morning b/c when Hannah put it outside, it couldn't fly.....

See the butterfly on the pot, near the bottom?

Hannah wants so bad to "pet it"- she wanted to keep it, too

Look at it!!!! It has blue on its legs!! It was trying to climb up the pot..(I think it was trying to get away from the big hand - Hannah's - coming at it!)

God is so amazing! Faith like the red design on its back, near the bottom...
5 comments:
That is the coolest story! How neat that it was born in your house. Did it live outside?
K
I can't wait to show this to the girls- it is so great to watch God's handiwork up close!
jo
The girls thought your little friend was beautiful!
jo
Wow! That is so beautiful! What a nice narrative you've provided! Love, Aunt Julie
This is from Thomas: THAT IS SOOOOOOOO COOL FAITH, CAN YOU BRING IT OVER TO MY HOUSE WHEN YOU COME TO VISIT, AND WE CAN MAKE A HOUSE FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER THE CIRCLE LEAF HOUSE WE BUILT TOGETHER??!! I LOVE YOU FAITH AND HANNAH!!!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE BACK IF YOU CAN!BYE!
Post a Comment