Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fancy Date

Corbin and I attended a "fancy" or, should I say "formal" dinner for his work- it was at the Doubletree in Memphis. You won't believe this, but I actually kept my eyes open until we got home at 1:15 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The evening had a detailed program, and it was not all serious- in fact, most of it was in jest, with funny skits. But, it was not the kind of program we could leave early without being noticed (sort of a mandatory type attendance, a check in the block if you will).
I was not about to be cold all night...gotta love the floor length dress that accomodates my long-johns!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have only worn this dress one other time, and that was in North Carolina, I don't even remember when I bought it, but it sure has come in handy:)

5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Deb- you looked GORGEOUS!!! So glad you all got a night out and had so much fun! Now go to bed and catch up on your sleep!!
Jo

JKCDJ Families said...

You two look great! The long johns are so funny. I do have a hard time believing that you were up that late!

K

JKCDJ Families said...

Wow- you look GREAT!! BOTH of you did!!! I love the long johns...I agree...no being cold!!! I'm glad you all had fun!
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

Deb, you look BEAUTIFUL! Like a model! Julie

Sheri said...

Debbie, you two look fabulous!! You are so beautiful - inside and out!!!