Friday, February 26, 2010

Just stuff

The girls made a "day care"
This picture was supposed to be of Mark and I, but he chickened out! The girls were playing wii and Mark and I were both on the couch knitting- Yes- Mark wanted to learn too, but I guess he is keeping this activity of his a secret!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

I love the day care! SO very cute.

How did the knitting lesson go? Did you try crocheting? Did the girls get it? Are you going to make yourself a scarf?

K

JKCDJ Families said...

A.K and Shelby are so creative in their room...I love all the great things they think up...

I like the colors in that picture, of the knitting, so I'll take that for my hat you can knit me!

love,
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

I'd like a warm pair of socks, please! Jo, love your shirt...did your favorite sister give that to you? Ju

JKCDJ Families said...

i love it

so creative it is awesome




love faith.