Monday, February 1, 2010

Oven Meltdown

The heating element on our oven burned out today - literally. It was a bit unnerving at first. Tim was on his way home and we were thinking that he could make it before we had a real problem. It was slowly burning around the element - even with the oven turned off. It was nearing the electrical source, so we got a handy neighbor to come over. Luckily, it burned itself out just before he arrived. No more cooking for a few days!




5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

That is a little unnerving! I wouldn't have known what to do!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Oh man...that would have made me a little nervous! Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

Praise the Lord it stayed under control!!
-Deb

JKCDJ Families said...

Whew! no more cooking-Ha!- Mom

I would have been scared...-Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

Whew! no more cooking-Ha!- Mom

I would have been scared...-Cheri