Monday, February 15, 2010

This and That

We missed the beautiful snow in Ft. Worth last week, but managed to make a snowman when we got home.
The girls were folding laundry and decided that they needed underwear on their heads!
OK- Kelly taught Abby Kate school while I was at the gun range when we were in Houston. It wasn't until today that I looked over her Language lesson that Kelly did with her. Now, either Abby Kate has been paying really close attention when I watch Fox news, or her aunt Kelly gave her some ideas on what to write. The picture above shows the words Abby Kate could use in her "Why I love America" paper, and below is her paper..... hmmm....
I got a pretty good laugh from this! Thanks Kelly!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

I can see Abby Kate coming up with those wonderful patriotic words on her own...she is that brilliant!!! Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

That's great! Never too young to start!
Cheri

Mallory said...

It was so funny because after I told her to write all that she said, "What does all that mean?"

K