Friday, May 28, 2010

A Big Day


Cleaning out his desk for the last time!

Trophy for all A's in Elementary

Outstanding achievement for highest class average

A Honor Roll All Year - notice he held his certificate upside down...and yes, it was on purpose

Giving flowers to his teacher, Ms. Vanley. She cried when we said goodbye.

With his friend, Matt - they will go to junior high together!

With Ms. Wills, Jake's principal. She's been great!

Best Math Student Award
Jake was in his last drama play at church...he moves on to the youth group next week! He gave Dana, the teacher, flowers after this last performance Wed. night.

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

SOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOO proud of you Jake! You are the BEST!!
-The Crowells

JKCDJ Families said...

I love all the pictures!! How I wish the girls and I could have come to his awards ceremony...I am amazed at how Jake is taller than most of his teachers...such a handsome guy! We're proud of you!!
love,
Nienstadts

JKCDJ Families said...

Jake - we are very proud of all of your accomplishments!

T, K, M, M and L

JKCDJ Families said...

Jake, we are so, SO PROUD of you, you work so hard and make your family and your Lord very proud!!!
We can't wait to see you at the end of the summer!!
-The Reynolds Clan