Jake would love it! He always takes his workbooks to the shooting range or the backyard and shoots them!!! Julie
ummm- is that what i am supposed to do with all their work from this year????looks exhilerating though!jo
Faith said "I am still doing school!"Hannah said " I'm in kindergarten!"I'm happy for you both!Cheri
WOW that is GREAT! My dad laughed out loud when I showed him :) I bet that was FUN!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jake would love it! He always takes his workbooks to the shooting range or the backyard and shoots them!!! Julie
ummm- is that what i am supposed to do with all their work from this year????
looks exhilerating though!
jo
Faith said "I am still doing school!"
Hannah said " I'm in kindergarten!"
I'm happy for you both!
Cheri
WOW that is GREAT! My dad laughed out loud when I showed him :) I bet that was FUN!
Post a Comment