Here are the girls with their end of the year certificates. We are so excited school is out for the summer!

We did our annual end of the year trip to Marble Slab and Half Price Books.

Mark enjoyed his ice cream!

Toby was uninterested in celebrating with ice cream until...

he got to hold his own cone!

Kelly- Shelby made this Lego house this morning and said it was your house!

4 comments:
Congratulations AK and Shelbs! I am so proud of you for such great school work this year! Hoorah for summer!!!
Shelbs- I like my Lego house.
Was Tobs sleeping in the stroller?
K
That is so cute of Toby in the stoller!
Way to go girls!! I know you worked very hard in school this year..I often used you for good examples to encourage my girls!
love,
Aunt Chew
Isn't summer the BEST!!! Love the lego house! Love, Aunt Julie
Great job AK, Shelbs,and JODI!!!!
Post a Comment