Before each game, they announce the players, last week was a food theme, and Andrew is announced as "Andrew Shrimp Scampi Reynolds"! I had to get the guy before him, because they go fast and I didn't want to miss it:)
Again, I had to start taping before Thomas ran out, so as not to miss him, he is "Thomas The Rocket Reynolds"! SORRY about the sideways view...ugh!!!
One of the ways they learn, is to put a certain color tape on their jerseys and an opponent on the other team has a matching color. Thomas is supposed to pair up with the player on the other team who has the same color- that is the player he's trying to "block"- we were always yelling, "Thomas, where's your man? Go find your man!!"
4 comments:
Okay - the video of Thomas is hilarious!!
K
Faith says "Good job, T!" I love all the pic's and videos!! We would so be there if we lived closer...I love it when T gets the ball then just dribbles away! Andrew- you were great to watch, too! we love you all!!!
the Nienstadts
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Aunt Ju
way to block T! and andrew is sooo big!
jo
Post a Comment